We invite innovators and leaders in energy storage to submit your ideas for interesting and engaging presentations. Please review speaker instructions before submitting your materials.
Submission Deadline: Friday, July 17, 2020
Potential conference topics for NY-BEST’s Annual Fall Technology Conference:
- Advancements in the Electrification of Vehicles and Transportation
- Innovative Applications in Grid Energy Storage
- Integrating high levels of distributed solar/renewables
- Increasing hosting capacity of renewable and load management
- Energy Storage Product Development and Commercialization
- Advancements in Battery Chemistries and Technologies
- Battery Management Systems and Safety
- New Developments in Non-Battery Energy Storage Technology
- Energy Storage and Renewable Energy Hybrid Systems
- Hydrogen-Based Energy Storage Developments
- Innovative startup companies
- Cutting Edge Energy Storage Research
- Submit your own idea!
Required Abstract Submission Information:
Speakers are asked to submit the below information and as a brief abstract, not exceeding 2 pages, to Caitlin Borger at email@example.com no later than Friday, July 17, 2020. The submissions will be reviewed by a team of reviewers and selected speakers will be notified.
Name of speaker and co-authors (if applicable), company or institution, contact information (e-mail and phone)
- Title of presentation
- Description of research or project including: Background/Introduction, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions
- Brief biography of speaker
- Previous presentations of the information (when, where and presented by whom)
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT BY July 17 to NY-BEST, attention Caitlin Borger firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for Selected Speakers:
- Selected speakers will receive complimentary admission to the Conference, which includes all meals, but will be responsible for travel and hotel accommodations.
- Speakers will be required to attend a pre-conference coordinating phone call with NY-BEST Executive Director, Dr. William Acker, and/or the appointed panel moderator if applicable.
- Speakers planning to use Power Point presentations will be required to submit them for review by September 16, 2020.
- Speakers are encouraged to attend the full conference. Speakers are required to arrive one (1) hour before the start of their session at the Conference and must check-in with NY-BEST staff.
- Speakers slides will be shared as a pdf file with Conference