|CTE Sponsors/Exhibitors Information|
Please read all information on this page carefully – it will be updated as new details become available.
NY-BEST is pleased to host Capture the Energy 2020 virtually and bring together a strong network of companies, thought leaders, and decision-makers through a dynamic and user-friendly on-line experience. We will be using a fully-integrated virtual platform to host all of the conference keynotes, educational sessions and exhibit hall associated with this year’s Capture the Energy.
The exhibit hall features virtual company booths that allow companies to:
If you have not yet signed up as a sponsor or exhibitor but are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website to check out the sponsorship opportunities.
Information for Exhibitors:
To ensure your success as an exhibitor at our virtual exhibit hall, NY-BEST recommends the following:
1. Each sponsor/exhibitor with a virtual booth must select 1-2 representatives to staff their booth from 12:30-5:30pm EST each day of the event (August 4-6, 2020).
2. If you receive complimentary attendee registrations as part of your sponsorship, please email the following information for each attendee to Caitlin Borger by JULY 16, 2020.
Note: Booth representative registrations are separate from complimentary attendee registrations. If you receive 4 complimentary registrations with your sponsorship and have a virtual booth for the event, then you will register 4 attendees and 1-2 booth representatives.
3. If push notifications are part of your sponsorship, then you will need to draft and submit the content of those notifications to Caitlin Borger for review no later than JULY 27, 2020. We recommend using only text, and to keep your messaging short.
4. Training on virtual booth set-up and functionality will be provided for all exhibitors during the week of JULY 27, 2020. To get a head start, feel free to watch this video from GTR (our virtual platform provider).
5. Images and Logos must meet the following criteria
6. Exhibitor/Sponsor Training will take place on July 28th at 11:00 AM ET. All exhibitors should have received a calendar invite for this meeting. If you have not and you think you should have, please email Caitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an invitation to join the GTR platform on Monday, July 27th.